For geological and geophysical vibration measurements in harsh environments the complete system smartGEOLOG specialized. It is suitable both for real-time monitoring of construction activities and for long-term monitoring of structures and other sources of vibration.
For details move the mouse over the points.
- Seamless data recording
- Integrated alarm system
- High-precision synchronization of distributed devices
- High sampling rate up to 5 kHz
- Robust with low power consumption
- DIN 4150-compliant
smartGEOLOG is based on the smartMINI and has been adapted to the requirements of vibration measurements by means of hardware and software modules. Integrated acceleration sensors record vibrations with high accuracy.
Compliant with DIN 4150
DIN 4150 specifies, among other things, how the influence of vibrations on building structures is to be measured and evaluated. The bindingly stipulated limit values for short-term and permanent vibrations are available via app directly in smartGEOLOG integrated. An alarm is automatically triggered if the limits are exceeded.
Synchronized and intelligent
Distributed over large areas smartGEOLOG-devices record seismic events synchronously with a resolution of better than ten microseconds. Intelligent billing functions in the cloud server ensure that error events triggered by disruptive factors are reliably detected and eliminated.
Special software SeismoSuite
The optimal supplement for smartGEOLOG is the SeismoSuite. Tailored to seismological monitoring, the software tool offers extensive evaluation and alarm functions:
- Input and adaptation of model and geometry data
- Scripts for the automated determination of shaft inserts
- Localization Algorithms
- Magnitude Calculations
- GeoMaps for the presentation of results
- Alarm when threshold value is exceeded
- Mobile monitoring of vibration sources
- Localization and qualification of seismic events
- Long-term monitoring of structures and in mining
- Immission control in rail and road traffic
- Supervision of blasting and construction work
"In the development of the SeismoSuite there is a good workflow with fixed contact persons on both sides, where we bring in our ideas and wishes for new software components. In combination with the know-how of optiMEAS a high-quality, state-of-the-art product is created."