Production Manager (m/f/d) full-time
Our production is your green field. We grow - you take the entire area under your wing. You will gradually build up your own team. Perhaps you are an industrial foreman and have already worked in production? Perfect.
Here are the details of the job
Automation will be a major topic, for example, and there is potential in terms of testing processes in particular. You will also liaise with suppliers and take care of purchasing components. You will be involved in the assembly of the devices yourself or guide our assistants. And then: test, test, test. Does the device measure what it is supposed to? Does the circuit board work? If so, you take everything on its journey to the customer.
You organise your own time with an eye to delivery deadlines. Sometimes we have to produce a whole batch, and if the procurement of materials gets stuck, things can get stressful. But don't worry. With good organisation, it can be managed. And your team is still there.
It's pretty informal here, because most of our colleagues have been with us for a long time. (Which of course makes us very happy). In summer, we enjoy ourselves on our roof terrace and have a barbecue together. Business with heart - that's what we live by. This also applies to our dealings with our suppliers and customers. Are you joining us?
You are knitted like this
- You will need technical expertise and manual skills in equal measure, as you will test and repair our devices, for example in the event of complaints. Or you might even build completely new ones. Whether your expertise comes from an apprenticeship, a degree or somewhere else entirely is of secondary importance.
- Ideally, you will have five or more years of professional experience and know what a production facility needs to run smoothly. Very important for us: that you are meticulous and hands-on.
- You rarely need English here. But if you do, we'll teach you the specialised vocabulary in no time at all.
This is what you can look forward to
- This job requires your experience and professionalism. The pay is commensurate with this.
- We've been around for ten years, but the digitalisation of industrial goods is only now picking up speed. This means that you have full creative freedom for your baby - production.
- Here's to a small, fine and well-rehearsed team with very different characters.
- Job bike or business mobile phone, home office and flexible working hours or a childcare allowance? We'll equip you so that you can work well.