Full Stack Java Developer (m/f/d),
Here are the details of the job
We operate an Industrial IoT platform: whether in a pump, locomotive, wind turbine or battery - with our applications we collect measurement data for the purpose of fleet management, maintenance, and so on. It's always about checking: Is something broken? What exactly? What do we have to do now? All this remotely and with just a few clicks.
Your part in it
You continue to expand the platform with your team of developers: You take care of system architecture and quality, your team ensures performance and availability. In order not to get out of practice, you should also lend a hand yourself.
You also have a lot to do with our customers.
For example, whenever we need to assess whether we can meet certain requirements. The customer meetings mostly take place online, so you're not on the road much.
You also analyse the market.
Where are we going technically? What are the others doing? Together with you, we want to develop new application scenarios for our platform. You have ideas? Always welcome them, we look forward to your impulses. By the way, we plan to grow organically and solidly over the next few years.
This is you
- Well, if you studied a STEM subject, it's better than pure computer science. But it's not about the degree. It's only important that you understand technical contexts - at about the level of basic studies in physics. Or in other words: you should understand the principles of measurement technology.
- You speak very good German and English - these are the languages of your everyday life with us.
- You've worked in development teams before; even better if you've led one.
- You are used to contact with customers and enjoy explaining and advising.
- We are a small team, so everyone has to lend a hand wherever necessary. You are not too good for that.
This is what you can look forward to
- If you want a lot of responsibility - you'll get it with us. The more you contribute, the better.
- You will find a functioning, technically well-positioned product that is well established with the customer.
- Hierarchies do not play a role for us.